Junior Social Media Producer
Warner Bros. Discovery
Why this job matters
BT Sport’s social media platforms are our largest touchpoint with existing and potential customers (14 million followers/subscribers). We speak to people on their devices about the sports they love.
They are often the only way people consume BT Sport content, so are fundamental in representing the brand in a positive, shareable way.
Our social accounts provide a substantial, and growing, revenue stream for the business.
And representation on our social media platforms is integral for our partners, like governing bodies (e.g. UEFA, Premier League, UFC etc).
This is your chance to join our award-winning team!
- Managing our non-live content – you will be responsible for representing BT Sport Films, podcasts, BT Sport shows, BT Sport United (and more) on our social channels. Building an audience and a following for these core elements
- End-to-end delivery of content – Ideate, curate, and execute social media output across BT Sport’s social media platforms across YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and TikTok.
- Creativity – Bring creative and original thinking to our content output
- Collaboration – working daily with other members of the team and other teams to best showcase our content to a social audience
- Planning and organisation – create and maintain content plans on both long-term and short-term projects
- Understanding the competition and the industry – live and breathe sports social media and ensure BT Sport stays ahead of the curve and its competition
- Data-led decision making – delving into our analytics for each platform and helping provide insight to the team to make decisions and inform social posts
- Brand – responsible for the application of the BT Sport tone of voice in your content
- Digital Team – You will be a Digital team representative and a point of contact for other areas of the business around social media
- Being the confident, objective voice of our users – listening and acting on feedback and sharing with the wider team
- Content quality – ensure that the user is given the right content, in the right place, at the right time, and in the right way
- Governance – responsible for legal and compliance of your copy & content, plus make sure it adheres to contractual obligations
- Self-management – Comfortable managing your own workload in a live environment
- Commercial approach – ensure content supports and aligns with the BT Sport Digital strategy and objectives
- Excellent writing skills
- Passion for sport
- A love of social media
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop