Assistant Producer (Preditor) @ PLP
April 30, 2019
Premier League Productions are looking for an Assistant Producer (Preditor) who will be responsible for assisting on the editorial production of VT content for the Premier League.
- Assisting on the editorial production of highlights and archive programmes for the Premier League Content Service
- To plan, research and edit content
- To log and review rushes of matches and select suitable material for editing into a highlights programme. Supervise the edits for these programmes
- To self-edit to broadcast standard both archive and weekly programming for the Content Service
- Re-versioning of archive and studio content to ensure suitability for future broadcast
- To supervise post production as necessary
- Responsible for adhering to compliance and commercial guidelines for broadcaster/client as appropriate
- Responsible for preparation and co-ordination of Risk Assessments as appropriate
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties which are within the scope and purpose of the job.
Click here to apply for this job.