Assistant Producer (Radio/Audio)
January 17, 2019
Reporting into the Senior Producer, the Assistant Producer will be responsible for creating radio and audio programming of the highest quality to meet important client or broadcaster briefs and agreed editorial specification.
The deadline to apply for this role is 22nd January, 2019.
- To assist the IMG Audio team in all aspects of their production portfolio:
- Conducting research for programme content and fact-checking
- Finding and clearing material for programmes when necessary
- Sourcing contributors and conducting/arranging interviews if necessary
- Assisting the team to record, edit and deliver a variety of radio programming & podcasts
- Helping to increase programme distribution via various digital platforms and global radio station research
- To assist the IMG Audio team in producing live radio/audio programming as well as pre-recorded podcasts
- To be aware of the production schedule and meet deadlines for assigned projects
- To assist in the booking and management of Talent (presenting/contributor) and freelancers hired to work on various programming
- To adhere to all matters of Health & Safety Risk Assessments
- Responsible for adhering to compliance guidelines for broadcaster/client as appropriate
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties which are within the scope and purpose of the job.
To apply for this role click here: