The position is based between the Foundation’s Beckton Sports Hub and the London Stadium. The job holder needs to be flexible and may work irregular hours (e.g. evenings) given the nature of the job.
- To ensure efficient and effective communication between the Foundation and Club as well as external partners/journalists
- To promote the Foundation and the wide range of projects operated by staff.
- To coordinate all Foundation marketing and activity to ensure brand is communicated affectively and coherently
- To create and manage all content for Foundation publications including, Club match day programmes, website, social channels and Club e-newsletter
- To develop a marketing strategy, including management of marketing budgets, to increase participation numbers across commercial delivery.
- To develop social media strategy and increase presence across digital channels
- Work closely with delivery and funding partners Marcomms teams, including Premier League.
- Implement a Comms Process across all Foundation departments to ensure regular external communication of activities across the Foundation’s broad range.
- To work flexibly, including within the Club departments including the Press Office, Marketing and Digital.
- Work with club website manager to maintain and update the Foundation website to ensure we are effectively communicating the wide range of initiatives we are delivering
- Implement and maintain correct use of the Club and Foundation’s brand.
- Look to create engaging and innovative ways of fundraising and marketing initiatives to help support the Foundation’s programmes
- Affectively communicate Foundation case studies through new and innovative ways
- Attend Foundation events and projects in order to create press- releases and web articles
- Build key relationships with local and national press in order to raise awareness in the local area of the Foundation’s work
- To write articles on activities and events for publication in Club and external publications.
- To create in-house marketing materials and liaise with designer and printers for externally created marketing projects.
- To create, implement and maintain the Foundation’s social networking channels.
- To continuously look to use new and unique communication channels.
- Maintain and update the Foundation’s web pages
- Conduct weekly news and media scan to monitor the Foundation’s exposure with local and national media channels.
- Guarding the branding guidelines of external and internal marketing materials
- Supporting development, planning and implementing of the Foundation’s fundraising activities
- Work within the Clubs Marcomms departments 2 days per week to ensure effective club-wide promotion and awareness of Foundation’s work.