Compliance Editor @ IMG
April 23, 2019
Job Reference: JR2243
Based: Stockley Park, London
Application Deadline: 2nd May, 2019
The Compliance Editor who will report in to the Media Services Manager will be primarily responsible for the QC and compliance editing for UK and international broadcast delivery.
- To ensure all IMG programming is delivered to the highest possible technical quality and meets client, broadcaster or EBU specification
- Work closely with MSA Managers, Head of Engineering Post & Workflow and Production Services team to implement QC / Compliance workflow for IMG Studios client base
- As required, to advise IMG Productions on DPP specification and relevant requirements
- Ensure all IMG Studios programming is delivered to DPP specification, as appropriate. This includes:
- Running full video and audio compliance in a QC booth including a full eyeball QC, AQC and PSE checks.
- If necessary, working with producers to make all fixes to Avid & Premier timelines in order to achieve a full QC pass
- Liaising with the Media Services Area to follow through on broadcast delivery
- Completing QC reports and managing the associated database
- Re versioning
- Subject to availability, offer edit-side support and act as holiday / sickness cover for MSA edit assistant operators as required
- From time to time to carry out duties which are within the scope and purpose of the job at the discretion of the MSA Managers or Head of Production Services.
Click here to apply.