Digital Sports Production Journalist @ Telegraph Sport
May 29, 2018
As a Digital Sports Production Journalist, you’ll be working as part of a fast-paced, creative digital sports team. You will publish content from UK’s leading sports writers and generate your own high quality journalism.
You’ll join a team which works closely together to produce the best sports coverage and support The Telegraph’s registration strategy.
This is a varied role where you’ll have the chance to work across a range of sports and contribute in all aspects of digital publishing.
- Producing online content to the highest possible standard, making use of multimedia elements
- Writing original features, blogs and liveblogs
- Curating and managing homepages
- Publishing content filed by a range of sports reporters
- Generating creative solutions to presenting content online
- Contributing to The Telegraph’s registration strategy
Essential skills required for the role
- Proven experience of an ability to write engagingly, preferably about sport, for an online audience
- Experience with content management systems
- Proven experience of digital publishing at a high level
- Quick, accurate subbing
- Broad knowledge of sport, particularly football, rugby union and cricket
- Able to respond well under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
- Understanding of social media and SEO
The deadline for applications is Tuesday, 5th June 2018
For more information on this position, you can view the job description here