Football Brand Manager, London @ Nike
January 16, 2018
Nike, Inc.’s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
As a Football Brand Manager at Nike, you will have a pivotal role in owning the end-to end consumer journey for one of the world’s most progressive markets and demanding consumers. Alongside a team of talented marketers, you will own a category within the key city of London, charged with delivering our key brand messages and the pivotal moments.
You will be responsible for the planning and execution of seasonal plans for the category, utilizing the full Nike ecosystem effectively across all Nike-owned and partner channels. Depending on the requirement, you will adapt or originate work, managing internal and external agency resources to elevate the brand.
Working as part of the broader London/West Brand team, you will be a driver for the Brand function to further enhance a culture of innovation, collaboration and serving athletes* across the city.
- Develop & execute seasonal plans, according to category & functional briefs.
- Obsess over consumer journey across all touch points, securing alignment across the team.
- Be an ambassador for the Football consumer and understand them inside out, in order to best serve their needs.
- Drive the scale and effectiveness of local affiliate networks.
- Provide executional reporting, learning & best practices.
- Become an expert of local nike.com insights & numbers to put nike.com at the center of the digital consumer journey
- Partner up with other functions to leverage all our connection points through partners and athletes to drive to a single objective.
- Strong experience gained either for an agency or leading brand, in a Brand or Account Management role.
- Passion for and understanding of the evolving digital landscape, trends and consumer behavior.
- Demonstrate a track record of creative development, showing strong judgement and excellence in execution.
- Able to demonstrate strategic capability and understanding, with tangible experience building marketing plans from insight to execution.
- Experience working in/passionate about the sport, with deep knowledge of the football landscape and tangibly connected to the culture.
- Have prior experience in digital and/or community activations at leading consumer centric companies.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and natural disposition to collaborate with other functions, departments, external stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously.
- A natural influencer, who is at ease working with strong personalities and senior stakeholders.
- Efficiently communicate both verbally and in written form.
- Marketing / Advertising / Digital qualification and/or experience demonstrating your understanding of digital brand marketing, eCommerce and CRM.
To apply: https://jobs.nike.com/job/london/football-brand-manager-london/824/6824175