Head of Partner Support @ Sport England
May 31, 2018
Sport England are seeking a Head of Partner Support to manage the Partner Support team, and be focused on the delivery of Sport England’s strategy by supporting and influencing their invested partners, constantly adding value to the way that these partners support individuals to stay active for as long as they want to, whatever happens in their lives.
Contract type: Full-time
Location: London, United Kingdom
Qualifications & Skills
- Proven problem identification and solving skills, that demonstrate the implementation of appropriate solutions
- Proven ability to persuade and influence at a senior level
- Ability to facilitate, build and develop strong and effective relationships internally and externally
- Strong negotiation skills, demonstrating the ability to achieve a beneficial outcome for all of the parties involved
- Understanding of sport sector delivery and business models
- Proven ability to provide excellent service for a diverse range of partners
- Excellent verbal and written reasoning skills, aligned with the ability to present facts, complex information and arguments clearly
- Excellent time management ability, with a proven record of working effectively to deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
For more information and to apply click here: