Integrated Strategist @ Bleacher Report
December 3, 2018
What You Will be Doing…
Bleacher Report is currently seeking an Integrated Strategist to join their London-based team. The Integrated Strategist is a key member of the B/R Media Sales & Marketing team and will be highly motivated to develop and maintain innovative, quality advertiser programs that generate revenue. The primary role of the Integrated Strategist is to develop, communicate, and execute marketing strategies and support sold campaigns from inception to execution.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ideation and strategic proposal writing: Develop high impact content marketing campaigns for advertisers across digital, mobile, social, influencer and event/experiential platforms. Execute and maintain sold media programs, including but not limited to client communication, project management, and digital optimization
- Project management includes managing all timelines, budgets, client expectations/KPIs (in partnership with sales), engaging and overseeing tactics across multiple departments and outside vendors, etc.
- Act as an B/R Football expert and resource for the larger strategy team, including development of sales opportunities, industry partnerships, trends, etc.
- Develop and communicate learnings and ideas to sales and marketing teams.
- Support and develop signature B/R Football programs, including developing and executing revenue-driving sponsorships to support them.
What We’re Looking For…
- Minimum 6 years+ of integrated marketing experience at a media brand, relevant digital experience a must
- Self-starter who sets priorities, takes on new projects and drives deliverables to execution with full accountability
- Strong marketing/proposal writing skills, including clear and concise oral and written communication and ability to strategically develop ideas
- Strong knowledge of current digital, social, and mobile advertising platforms and ability to implement into everyday work
- Ability to execute and manage multi-platform marketing programs on behalf of advertisers
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and co-exist within a team
- Hands-on experience with digital platforms and web technologies preferred
- Working knowledge of Keynote and Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelors’ degree
Click to here to apply for this job.