Contract Type: Fixed-Term
Reference Number: 327408
Closing Date for Applications: 28/02/2019
You will: Be part of an award-winning, 24-hour, rolling sports news channel where journalism is at the top of its agenda. You’ll spend a year working in different areas of the news room, learning from the best planners, news editors, producers, writers, reporters and presenters in the business. You’ll have a fantastic experience and end up in a strong position to move into a full-time role in the industry.
– Experience all aspects of our 24-hour news operation.
– Research and plan stories and shoots.
– Write scripts and stories for all our platforms.
– Edit pictures for all our platforms.
– Learn about TV news production.
– Work with reporters on location.
– Journalistic flair.
– A passion for sport.
– Great team-working skills.
– A deep understanding of the sports journalism industry.
– Hold, or be working towards, a degree qualification (or equivalent), from a properly accredited journalism course.
– 100 words per minute shorthand is a strong preference.
– The ability to work flexible shift patterns.
To apply for this role click here: