Media and Comms Apprentice @ Snowmedia Consulting
January 26, 2018
Snowmedia are looking for an apprentice to support, develop and implement the Marketing and Comms strategy and operational plans delivered by Snowmedia.
You will also work towards your National Council for the Training of Journalists (NCTJ) diploma.
Contract Length: Full-Time, 18 months
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Salary: Dependent on Experience
- Monitor, evaluate and news and social media reports generated about the organisation.
- Conducting research, compiling databases and updating existing ones
- Administration and office support
- Liaising with external suppliers
Principal Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Supporting the development of each organisation’s brand and to help raise awareness of the organisation’s activities
- Continue to ensure the organisation’s external and internal publications are consistent of message and maximise efficiency.
- Assist in the writing and publication of the organisation’s printed material, website/on-line publications and social media promotions.
- Develop links within media community to ensure that there is regular coverage of the organisation’s activities.
- Provide a regular source of press releases to the media.
- Provide marketing support to dedicated campaigns.
- Undertake relevant market research to identify progress and highlight areas for priority action.
- Work with members of the organisation’s team and other partners to provide marketing support where required.
For more information on applying click here: