Producer @ Premier League Productions
April 12, 2019
The successful candidate will be a Producer responsible for editorial control and to prepare, plan and output a live studio show (or shows) on the Premier League Content Service, overseeing a team of assistant producers and editorial assistants to produce quality output.
- To oversee the production and editorial of a live studio programme (or programmes) on the Premier League Content Service
- To prepare running orders, brief the editorial team, liaise with talent and “gallery produce” programmes
- To deliver live studio programmes on time and on budget
- To assist in the definition of the editorial content and direction of the live programme
- Forward planning, ideas generation and the ability to think creatively
- Recruitment of staff, contract or freelance members of production team where necessary
- Close liaison with the Talent producer, over talent delivery for the live Studio programmes
- Line management and on-the job training for production team members including Assistant Producers and Editorial Assistants
- Ensuring assistant producers are on top of all their key responsibilities
- Responsible for adhering to compliance guidelines for broadcasters/client as appropriate
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties which are within the scope and purpose of the job.
Click here to apply for this job.