Senior Marketing & Communications Manager (Women’s Euro 2020)
July 10, 2019
Contract Type: Fixed-Term (August 2021)
Based: Wembley, London
Job Reference: MarComms2021
Application Deadline: 22nd July, 2019
This key role will develop and implement an integrated marketing and communications strategy for UEFA Women’s EURO 2021 to be held across England in July 2021.
With a particular focus on ticket marketing – maximising ticket sales across the various Host Cities and Venues, leading the implementation and delivery of the marketing strategy, communications strategy, above and below the line campaigns, digital marketing, CRM and brand management are key deliverables.
This is a senior marketing role and will involve building and leading a small team, reporting into the Head of Tournament Delivery.
- Develop and implement the tournament marketing and communications strategy and plan, helping to raise Tournament awareness, engage the local population and promote the Tournament.
- Establish a ticketing marketing strategy and campaign for the general public and dedicated target groups for the Tournament.
- Work in close collaboration with The FA Head of Marketing, The FA Communications Director and Head of Commercial & Marketing for Women’s Football to implement the various campaigns and activities contained in the promotional plan.
- Liaise with the UEFA Promotion Manager and key figures within the UEFA Marketing team on the roll-out of UEFA’s new brand and global campaign development.
- Act as the contact person with the Host Cities and central Government in implementing the various campaigns and activities at a local level.
- Developing and delivering digital and mobile campaigns and content.
- Working with sponsors and partners on activation programmes and plans.
- Develop, manage and source relevant local content for UEFA, the English FA and local Tournament websites.
- Contract and manage external insight/research to support tournament.
- Manage external agency support.
- Support management and delivery of chosen ticketing solution/provider.
- Execute additional tasks as required in order to meet the Tournament’s changing priorities.
- Build, own and leverage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Click to apply for this job.