Social Media Executive @ The Midnight Club
February 2, 2021
The Midnight Club are looking for a Social Media Executive.
Managing all owned social activity you will be working directly with one of our key clients. We are looking for someone who has an excellent understanding of both paid and owned social media, with experience working across a variety of channels, platforms and networks. Able to create engaging content and develop strategies for new social experiences, we are looking for someone who has excellent copywriting skills and a good understanding of editorial processes. Working across a number of major sporting events including the Olympics and UEFA Euros, we’re looking for someone who has a passion for sport and can translate that passion into engaging and creative marketing ideas.
- Implement digital publishing strategy across owned and paid social according to UK brand and category calendars
- Support with planning and content creation for key campaigns and reactive moments across the brand calendar including key moments on the sporting calendar
- Help manage and moderate social communities ensuring the best possible consumer experience on social media touchpoints
- Partner with client functions such as eCommerce to achieve business goals through integrated campaign planning and execution across social media
- Work with the client Publishing team (PR, Partner Publishing & Analytics) – to deliver integrated publishing plans & impactful reach for all campaigns and reactive moments
- Ensure all campaigns and content are fully tagged and tracked to support measurement and advanced analytics efforts (using sprinklr)
- Support the client publishing team to drive on-going innovation and best practice digital publishing, with a clear focus on new emerging trends & platforms
- Support data analysts on digital publishing reporting for reactive moments
- Help educate the team to raise the level of knowledge and understanding of digital publishing and its potential
- Identify new platform trends and consumer behavior and feed the insight back into digital publishing strategy
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Creative, collaborative and confident
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills and high level of strategic thinking
- High understanding of owned channel and paid social landscape
- Experience with all major & emerging social media networks: Facebook / Instagram, Google / YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest, TikTok, Twitch etc.
- Keen understanding of the wider publishing mix: owned, earned and paid
- Naturally curious and motivated by the ever changing world of digital and mobile
- Broad understanding of and passion for the sports and fashion / entertainment industry
- Advanced presentation and organisational skills
- Understand the Editorial process
- Copywriting skills
- Comfortable with flexible working hours, as occasionally jobs will run into the evening/weekend
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Retail, Digital or a related field desirable but not essential
- 2+ years’ industry and / or relevant work experience
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills
To apply, send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 8th February