Social Media Producer (Competitions) @ The FA
June 4, 2019
To lead the execution of our brand strategy across our social media channels – namely those related to our competitions, such as The Emirates FA Cup – driving positive sentiment and commercial growth aligned to our strategic objectives.
- Plan, produce and analyse industry-leading content across our social media channels
- Contribute to a cross-platform content strategy that is aligned to our strategic goals and positioning
- Oversee external agencies who contribute to the management of our content channels, including signing off content plans and providing feedback on reactive content ideas
- Work with platform experts to plan, produce and analyse social video content that is engaging, entertaining and informative
- Work with website content experts to suggest, feedback on and implement long-form editorial formats that will drive users to the organisation’s owned platforms
- Support our communications team by ensuring social media output is closely aligned with agreed external messaging
- Maintain strong relationships with the rest of the organisation, ensuring that content creation contributes to department objectives – especially those related to its competitions and leagues
- Lead on the live delivery of content across events/matchdays, such as those in The Emirates FA Cup
- Plan and execute paid-for media activity to increase visibility of our content.
Click here to for more information on this role.