Sport360, Sub-Editor / Reporter
March 16, 2017
Do you possess an insatiable passion for sport? Do you know your Kohlis from your Kohlschreibers? Then come and work for the Middle East’s most innovative and exciting sports media company.
Sport360 is recruiting a talented cross-platform Sub-Editor / Reporter to work across print and digital and bring their own personality and skill to the most respected source of sports news and features in the MENA region.
- Day-to-day subbing of pages; sourcing copy, producing eye-catching headlines and writing of page furniture.
- Writing of comment pieces and features across a whole host of sports.
- Delivering ideas for graphics to be used in print and social media.
- Uploading of stories and general maintenance of sport360.com and social media channels.
- The role will also entail some reporting on the many sporting events held in the UAE.
- At least three years’ experience in the sports department of a daily newspaper, website or magazine.
- An elite level of knowledge across a host of sports but in particular: football, cricket, tennis and Formula 1.
- The ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure and within strict time constraints.
- Outstanding news sense.
- A willingness to learn new skills and ideas.
Sport360 can offer a tax-free salary and all the lifestyle benefits of living and working in Dubai. The role includes working weekends and some evening shifts.
Please e-mail your CV and a covering letter of no more than 400 words as to why you think you’re suitable by completing the application form below.
Closing date: 22 March 2017.