Assistant Producer @ Evoke Films
February 8, 2019
Evoke Films are looking for an Assistant Producer to join their team at Stockley Park.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, 20th February
Based: Stockley Park, London
Contract Type: Full-Time
- The ability to create, format compose, write and sub-edit scripts and captions that are concise and well informed, to a tight deadline, will be a key requirement for this position.
- Working with the department’s Directors, Series Producer, Producers, and Executive Producers, the AP will be accountable for the following:
- To assist the Directors, Series Producer, Producers and Executive Producers in all editorial aspects of the programmes as required
- To support the Directors, Series Producers, Producers and Executive Producers in:
- Creating video specifically for social media platforms– including vertical video.
- Re-purposing and formatting existing broadcast material for social media platforms.
- Supervising edit of digital content in conjunction with Directors, Series Producers and Producers and/or unsupervised.
- Researching, sourcing and clearing archive material
- You may also be required to source contributors and find locations
- To log and review rushes and select suitable material for editing
- To set up shoots and direct single camera shoots, as well as conduct interviews with contributors
- Responsible for preparation and co-ordination of shoot Risk Assessments as appropriate
- Responsible for adhering to compliance guidelines for broadcaster/clients as appropriate
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties which are within the scope and purpose of the job.
To apply for this role click here: