Assistant Producer @ IMG
October 22, 2019
IMG are looking for an Assistant Producer who will be a member of the self-shooting/editing team, travelling across the globe working on IMG’s FEI (Federation Equestrian International) contract.
- Working on location to film, edit and create engaging content from FEI events
- Conduct interviews with riders
- Supervise the Host Broadcast output to ensure it meets FEI standards
- Assist the onsite commentator
- Helping to make various promos for FEI events
- Logging incoming feeds and helping to make highlight shows
- Candidates should be creative and able to work as part of a tight-knit team
- Have technical knowledge/expertise to understand what goes into creating content that will take the highlights programme to a new level and capture the imaginations of equestrian fans across the world
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Applications close Wednesday 30th October 2019
Please note, this is a fixed-term contract position (Until July 2020).
Click here to apply for this role.