Assistant Producer @ UEFA Productions (OTT)
May 16, 2019
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Reference: JR2339
Based: Stockley Park, London
Application Deadline: 26th May
UEFA Productions are seeking an Assistant Producer who will be responsible for self-edit and deliver engaging content for social media and digital content for both UEFA’s own platforms and their broadcast partners.
- Editing both short and OTT features on Adobe Premiere – utilising both archive and shoot rushes.
- Planning and researching features
- Picture research using UEFA’s archive and other sources
- Assist the producer in the research and development of new features and strands
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, delivering several features each week
- Cooperation with the wider department, working across a variety of projects
- Visual, technical and editorial quality of content produced
- Constantly improving content to match key trends
- Variety of editorial ideas and technical approaches
- Excellent self editing skills (Premiere Pro)
- Experience of different renditions required for digital & social media deliveries
- Excellent knowledge of European football
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work without supervision, under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Script writing
- Understanding of different delivery requirements to various social media and digital platforms
Click here to apply for this role.