Broadcast Account Manager @ Premier League Productions
February 22, 2019
Premier League Productions are looking for a Broadcast Account Manager will be responsible for building and developing key relationships with the Premier League’s international broadcast partners to enable PLP to deliver improvements across all of PLP’s strands on an ongoing basis. This Broadcast Account Manager will report in to PLP’s Head of Broadcast.
- In conjunction with the Premier League’s Media Rights Managers build and develop key relationships with the Premier League’s international broadcast partners and identify ways in which PLP can improve the service and broadcast experience across all PLP strands
- Operate as PLP’s primary point of contact for broadcasters
- Act as a liaison between the broadcasters and PLP’s internal teams
- Identify means of measuring broadcasters’ satisfaction and implement plans to address areas for improvement
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of any solutions/actions according to broadcasters’ requests
- Work with and support the Premier League’s Media Rights Managers in researching the popularity of programmes, content and services and utilise this information to identify and recommend areas of improvement to PLP’s management team
- Work collaboratively with the Premier Leagues Media Rights Managers and clearly communicate regular updates to stakeholders across both PLP and the Premier League
- Stay abreast of developments within the international broadcast arena
- A sound understanding and interest in technology within the sports industry and the ability to identify solutions that have the potential to deliver a benefit to both PLP and broadcasters across both production and technical delivery, as well as the end consumer.
To apply for this role click here: