Broadcast Liaison Co-ordinator @ Premier League Productions
May 8, 2019
Contract Type: Full-Time
Based: Stockley Park, London
Application Reference: JR2206
Application Deadline: Sunday, 12th May
Reporting into the Broadcast Liaison Manager , the successful candidate will support the Broadcast Liaison Manager in delivering broadcast services to Premier League international licensees.
- Collating and managing on site match day bookings for International broadcasters, including Premier League Productions
- Organising and allocating accreditation at assigned Premier League Matches
- Coordinating with facility providers to deliver match round services. Including Outside Broadcasts and commentary facilities providers
- Liaising with Premier League Productions core editorial team
- Raising Purchase Orders and cost tracking, within the Broadcast Services division
- Close coordination with the PLP distribution team and Technical Engineering Manager to ensure all onsite services are delivered.
- Other duties, as deemed necessary and appropriate by the Broadcast Service Manager/ Production Executive and/or Head of Broadcast Services.
Knowledge and Experience
- Previous production coordinator experience, particularly within the live outside broadcast area
- Experience in sport production, specifically football
- Previous experience of live programming
Click here to apply for this job.