Business Coordinator (Staff Scheduler) @ BBC Sport
October 23, 2019
Job Type: Full Time
Job Reference: BBC/TP/165/44781
Contract Length: 10 Month Fixed-Term Contract TC/Attachment from January 2020.
- Support projects/working groups by providing general administration services, basic analytics reports and tracking outputs
- Support the implementation of strategic priorities and policies by providing and collating information as required
- Co-ordinate BU (business unit) business calendar activities to help monitor delivery and outputs
- Help cascade information across BU to ensure effective communication flow
- Provide general policy guidance and advice to support policy compliance working with divisional specialists, as required
- Work closely with BU business support functions across the BBC ensuring that all processes are followed.
- Work effectively with key BU stakeholders ensuring business support services are delivered efficiently.
- Provide the management team(s) with business support service including diary support, travel logistics, co-ordination of meetings etc.
- Support the monitoring of the BU financial performance against budget, working with finance specialist and the management team to track or report outputs.
- Supporting the monitoring of the BU allocated budget(s), through providing basic analytics reports and tracking outputs.
- Responsible for coordinating team IT requests, user administration, systems access and record keeping. Working with the lead asset manager to ensure those who are joining, moving or leaving the department are equipped appropriately with the right IT.
- First-line supervision of a limited number of people.
Are you the right candidate?
- Experience of providing administration support in at least one organisation
- Organised, able to priorities workload effectively, coordinate activities and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills both orally and in writing
- The ability (with guidance) to target content for the audience
- Proven ability to work with a range of individuals in a constructive and collaborative manner
- Basic analytical skills, with experience of providing MI data reports
- Strong computer literacy skills, high proficiency level of office software packages (e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work with limited supervision, using own initiative to resolve most problems
- High attention to detail and practical experience of gathering, analysing, collating complex and confidential information.
- Media sector experience
- Relevant business management and/or project management qualification
To apply for this role, click here.