Campaigns Manager Vacancy @ The Football Association
February 6, 2017
Deadline: 12 February 2017
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George’s Park.
Overview of the role:
To manage a number of proactive PR campaigns promoting the work of the FA across a range of areas including Women’s football, participation, the Emirates FA Cup and the Peoples Cup.
The role will have be responsibility for managing the successful planning, building, implementation and measurement of campaigns. This will include day to day management of agencies and budgets employed by the FA.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To help implement the FA’s communication strategies for key strategic priorities including appropriate resourcing and budget management.
- To day to day manage the PR agencies used by the FA including implementing a full reporting structure.
- To liaise with key media on a regular basis to help promote the FA campaigns.
- To develop an ambassador and influencer strategy in conjunction with key stakeholders with the FA.
- To establish key working relationships with the marketing and commercial teams to ensure a fully integrated approach to campaigns.
- To write and implement campaign strategies as and when required.
- To provide support to the corporate communications team as and when required.
- To deputise for the Head of Campaigns as and when required.
- Executes additional tasks as required in order to meet FA Group changing priorities.
What we are looking for:
- Experienced PR Campaign Manager with an agency background
- Proven experience of stakeholder management at a senior level
- Hands on ‘can do’ attitude whilst also being able to set strategic vision
- Experience with Commercial Sponsorships
- Have experience working in Sport and passion for football
Please click here to apply via the FA careers website.