CNN, Digital Sports Associate Producer
April 6, 2017
Do you have working knowledge of sports journalism? Would you like to work for a leading global media organization? If so, we’d love to hear from you. We are currently looking for a Digital Sports Associate Producer to conceptualize, commission and produce world-class and innovative features coverage for social, commercial and editorial targets. The CNN Digital Sports AP role is a vital role in CNN’s distinctive and revenue-driving digital sport team.
- Creating, editing and producing world-class editorial coverage for CNN Sport using digital and social storytelling techniques.
- Communicate and collaborate with Producers, Senior Producer and Supervising Producer, so that CNN.com Sport coverage is integrated across the network.
- Support and develop CNN Digital’s social strategy for sport to ensure content is amplified on social media and CNN engages with its audience and other partners on CNN.com and beyond.
- Drives innovation in storytelling and editorial excellence in all our content.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience in creative digital journalism – especially sport reporting on any platform.
- A good understanding of social media and can tap into sport community on several platforms.
- Superb writing, editing and social media skills.
- Resourceful and able to use every tool available — writing articles to infographics, Facebook Lives to Instagram – to create attention-worthy work daily.
- Understanding of digital storytelling is essential.
- Self-starter with a history of delivering exceptional editorial results.
Closing date: Monday 10th April