CNNi, Digital Sport Video Producer
April 6, 2017
Do you have extensive knowledge of sports journalism? Would you like to work for a leading global media organization? If so, we’d love to hear from you. We are currently looking to contract a Video Sports Producer to conceptualize, commission, produce and edit world-class innovative content for social, commercial and editorial targets.
The CNNi Digital Sport Video Producer role is a vital role in CNN’s distinctive and revenue-driving digital sport team.
- Produce, shoot and edit sports video content for CNN digital platforms.
- Contribute editorial ideas and coverage plans around key sporting events, sponsorships and news.
- Oversee the publishing and promotion of all video content.
- Write stories, headlines and descriptions to CNN’s high editorial standards.
- Work with TV show teams to ensure multi-platform storytelling approach to all content .
- A good understanding of social media and the importance of how video works across all of our platforms.
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience editing videos to a professional standard using Adobe Premiere
- Ideal candidates will have 3+ years of experience in the field, shooting with DSLR cameras or similar
- Experience planning and producing shoots.
- Scriptwriting and editing.
- Media planning and archiving.
- After Effects and Photoshop experience preferred but not essential.
Closing date: Monday 10th April