Communications Officer @ London Sport
June 29, 2018
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Communications, the successful candidate will own our core communications activity, including social media, web content, blogs and any other content that will help inspire more people to support our vision and mission.
Contract type: Permanent
Our Communications Officer will work across a range of projects, including supporting and growing London Sport e-mail marketing activity, working directly with media and public relations contacts and providing the internal monitoring and analysis to help us grow and develop of the London Sport brand.
You will provide support to internal and external stakeholders in a range of communications matters, providing exemplary service and engagement with a range of senior figures and organisations engaged with London Sport and its vision of making London the most physically active city in the world.
Main activities and responsibilities include:
- Deliver London Sport social media activity, growing the charity’s audiences across all major channels, enhancing audience engagement, and supporting organisational objectives through high calibre social media content development
- Produce day-to-day content across all marketing and communications platforms, focusing on newsletter and digital content, website articles, blogs, press releases and updates and content for social media.
- Own and develop London Sport’s core email communications, including weekly newsletters, monthly partner updates, club network communications and other ad-hoc mailshots
- Support the day-to-day delivery of wider organisational communications activity under the direction of the Head of Corporate Communications
- Provide line management to the Marketing and Communications Intern provide ad-hoc support to other members of the External Relations team as necessary.
- To support the delivery of London Sport’s events programme and assist in the planning and delivery of small and large-scale events
- Provide regular monitoring, analysis and reporting for all marketing and communications platforms
- Work closely alongside counterparts in the Operations, Commercial, Insight, Finance and Governance, and Digital Products teams to enhance communications impact of broader London Sport activity
- To represent the External Relations directorate and London Sport at forums, events and meetings where necessary.
The deadline for applications is on the 1st July at 23:59.
For more information on this role and to apply, please click here.