Community Executive @ Copa90
March 14, 2019
COPA90 is looking for a Community Executive on a 3-month fixed term basis, with a view to making the role temp to perm. The role reports into the Community Manager and will support the development of COPA90’s Creator Network (an invite-only community of the most creative, passionate fans in global football fan culture.)
The network brings together fans worldwide: correspondents, filmmakers, artists, photographers, alongside fan groups, social influencers and supporters associations.
The role will work closely with all aspects of the business, in particular, the COPA90 brand team, to involve the community in collaborations and content projects.
- Using social media and social tools like Tubular Labs to identify new influencers; including Copa Creators, fan groups, social influencers, bloggers, clubs and supporters associations in the locations COPA90 requires
- Working with the Content team to collaborate with existing Creators/influencers on projects, both branded and editorial
- Updating COPA90’s centralised database of influencers and Copa Creators
- Managing the ongoing communication with key influencers and Creators recruited by COPA90 – via social channels, email and phone
- Supporting the promotion of the COPA90 brand through events and brand activations
- Monitoring the growth of the network and success of Creator content through weekly and monthly reports.
To apply for this role click here: