Community Officer (Sport Tech Hub) @ London Sport
May 5, 2021
Closing Date: 23:59 on Sunday 23 May 2021
Hours of work: Part-time (21 hours/week)
London Sport are looking for a Community Officer to lead the implementation and delivery of Sport Tech Hub’s digital communications activities and community engagement.
A creative person with an appetite to curate Sport Tech Hub’s own and original content, as well as working with founders in our community and partners to create and produce multi-channel content, shining the light and celebrating the use of technology in getting people active.
You will work with the colleagues in the Sport Tech Hub team to use our communication activities to grow and nurture their community – consisting of innovators, seekers and investors.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and grow Sport Tech Hub’s social media audience by creating exciting and informative multi-channel content and managing its distribution.
- Develop manageable digital communication plans for venture recruitment, report launches, partnerships, news and case study publication.
- Create case studies to be added to our site and distributed through London Sport communications and other organisational channels.
- Support the creation of high-quality brand and marketing materials, including presentations, photography, video and other brand assets.
- Distribute surveys and impact data requests for the start-ups and SMEs in the Sport Tech Hub network.
- Handle inbound enquiries from prospective founders, maintaining an up-to-date internal database.
- Activate and grow Sport Tech Hub’s community – onboarding new members, publishing relevant posts, responding to enquiries and engaging with community members.
- Maintain and update content on the Sport Tech Hub website.
- Support decision-making, reviewing of applications and interviews for activities delivered by Sport Tech Hub.
- Collect and analyse data related to Sport Tech Hub’s marketing and communications work.
Who you are:
- You can demonstrate an understanding of, and commitment to, equality, diversity and inclusion in relation to London.
- You are a creative thinker that will thrive within an innovative environment.
- You have the ability to understand audiences, develop target personas, and build targeting models across multiple channels.
- You have excellent customer service skills and have the ability to initiate, develop and manage positive relationships.
- You have an excellent understanding of different social media channels and confidence experimenting with new ways to engage a community.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are a positive and proactive problem solver, providing solutions and welcoming new challenges.