Digital Marketing Assistant @ Birmingham City Football Club
August 15, 2018
Birmingham City Football Club are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join their Brand & Marketing Department.
The duties of this role include the following:
- Take ownership of the BCFC.com website by uploading content, managing developments and reporting on analytics.
- Produce regular web copy, stories and press releases for all departments that help to achieve online KPIs (visits, conversion, and average order value) and enhance campaigns.
- Work closely with the Commercial Department to increase the monetization of our digital channels with sponsored posts and advertisements.
- Be the gatekeeper of Blues CRM database, with an aim to expand the quality and quantity of data.
- Develop and implement marketing plans for the Club’s digital products such as BluesTV and the official Club app.
- Produce and manage email and SMS campaigns for all departments of the Club.
- Create and implement a yearly digital content plan to support all departments.
- Provide monthly and weekly e-comms plans/publishing schedules for content activities.
- To provide support and analysis of digital marketing initiatives such as paid search and paid advertising campaigns.
- Develop and implement marketing plans as agreed with the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Maintain administration for all marketing activity.
- Gather quotations and raise purchase orders.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions as necessary.
- Develop innovative ideas for all marketing, online and offline, relevant to the target audience.
- Act as a point of contact in the absence of the Digital Marketing Manager.
To apply for this role please click here