Distribution Co-ordinator @ Premier League Productions
April 30, 2019
PLP are looking for a Distribution Co-ordinator who will be responsible for co-ordinating and delivering the technical aspects of Premier League.
The deadline to apply for this role is 12th May, 2019.
- Working within a small team responsible for the delivery of satellite and fibre signals to international broadcasters and distribution partners
- Servicing the transmission needs of all international rights holding broadcasters
- Providing broadcasters with up-to-date information regarding all of PLP’s programming portfolio
- Liaising with transmission providers on the booking of satellite and fibre capacity for live match feeds, magazine shows and ancillary programming
- Budgeting, devising and allocating internal and external costings
- Booking events in Odyssey/ZAP (internal event booking system)
- Solving technical delivery issues during transmissions
- Providing live ‘Helpdesk’ support for broadcasters on match days
- Checking content for digital distribution via the FDS platform
- Ensuring Files posted to FDS platform are delivered quickly and effectively to broadcasters
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties which are within the scope and purpose of the job
Click here to apply.