Junior Editor @ Premier League Productions
April 30, 2019
Premier League Production’s are looking for a Junior Editor who will be responsible for editing packages, highlight and VT’s.
- To edit packages, highlights, VTs on Avid
- To help maintain relevant Avid workspaces
- Responsible for adhering to compliance guidelines for broadcaster/client as appropriate
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties which are within the scope and purpose of the job.
- Prioritise and manage workload
- Positive, professional and keen approach to work.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Uses own initiative and ability to work well as part of a team and on own without close supervision;
- Previous experience of working to tight deadlines, working effectively under pressure;
- Computer literate;
- Excellent customer focus skills (representing the face of the company/programme);
- Ability to interpret and execute instructions effectively
- Degree in related technical field or equivalent desirable
- This is a fixed term contract position is based in Stockley Park, Uxbridge
- Working hours are 40 hours per week
- Will include weekend work, occasional late finishes/early starts will be required.
Click to apply