Marketing Executive @ Derby County Football Club
January 22, 2018
Deadline: 29th January 2018
Reporting to the Club DCFC Coordinator, you will assist in protecting and growing Club DCFC’s brand, alongside the Football Club, whilst planning and executing all marketing initiatives.
You will carry out a range of activities that support all commercial areas of the business, management and creation of online media, through to releasing engaging content on appropriate channels to raise the brand and Stadium profile.
The successful candidate will be driven, highly creative, action orientated, commercially-minded and digitally savvy, with strong eye for brand.
This is an ideal opportunity for the right candidate to gain a breadth of experience within a progressive and fast-moving environment.
Responsibilities would include:
- Assist in the development of new ideas and creative executions across all Club DCFC marketing and communications campaigns, covering matchday hospitality across all areas, events and conferencing and the yard.
- Update all marketing plans, creating demand by maximising all internal/ external online and offline channels, along with input into the overall Marketing strategy.
- Champion both Club DCFC and the Football Club’s brand values and identity, ensuring guidelines are adhered to.
- Ensure all channels are up-to-date with correct marketing assets and information.
- Support in delivery of engaging content across key club content strands.
- Utilise the CRM system and support delivery of data-related strategy, that will help inform day-to-day decisions and grow demand/revenue.
- Liaise with agencies/designers/printers for all marketing creatives.
The successful candidate will require:
- Strong understanding of digital and email marketing with a hands-on approach.
- Strong understanding of the entire marketing mix.
- Enthusiastic when working within a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Graphic design skills.
- A creative thinker.
- An interest in keeping up to speed with changing digital technologies.
- Experience using Adobe Illustrator, In Design or Photoshop would be desirable.
- Experience using social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat.
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
To apply click here: https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/jobs-at-dcfc