Partnership Manager @ Laureus
July 27, 2018
Laureus has an exciting opportunity for a sports sponsorship professional, to join the Commercial Partnerships team. This role will see you working across one or more of the premium global brands, who form part of our impressive partner roster, managing the implementation of end to end rights as well as close steering on their sponsorship activation.
Contract type: Full-time
Location: London, United Kingdom
- Manage a portfolio of Laureus Partners, including at least one Global Partner, to deliver contractual rights as well as the activation aspects and experiential campaigns for the assigned
- Establish a strategic plan for your assigned partners which also deliver against Laureus’ overall strategic plan, including defining clear objectives and measurements of success.
- Ensure the needs of both Partners and Laureus are met and that you have a robust understanding of the Partner brands and businesses.
- Ensure that the relationship with all Partners is managed successfully, contractual rights are professionally delivered and that you constantly challenge yourself.
- Ensure that all aspects of the relationship are effectively managed.
- Ensure that all internal departments are engaged in the partnerships and provide the necessary support to deliver against Partner objectives.
Qualifications & Skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- We’re looking for someone with experience developed within sports sponsorship.
- Excellent client servicing capabilities, with the ability to challenge and hold your own in meetings, while ensuring the best interests of all stakeholders is managed sensitively.
- Candidates need to have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and effectively manage multiple internal and external stakeholders who may have competing priorities
- Passion for sport and a confidence and real appetite to embrace an inspirational sport for good culture
- Candidates must have proven experience in supporting B2B & B2C sponsorship activations, either from agency or in-house
- Excellent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- English fluent verbal and written
- The ideal candidate will be fluent in language/s (not essential): Japanese, German, French
For further details and to apply for this role, click here.