PR Executive @ Leeds United FC
March 21, 2018
Contract Type: Full-Time
Based: Leeds, Yorkshire
Closing Date for application: 6th April
Job Reference: ABCF-455441
Leeds United Football Club is recruiting a Public Relations Executive to support the Club’s positive public profile through generating, planning and delivering effective, engaging PR opportunities that highlight the Club’s wider commercial, community and charitable activities.
The ideal candidate will have excellent people skills and an ability to build profitable, long-term relationships both with colleagues and members of the media.
Some of the key responsibilites will include:
- Establishing and maintaining strong, professional relationships between the club and the local, regional, national and international media.
- Broadening the Club’s PR reach through engaging new, targeted, specialist media outlets that can more effectively promote the Club’s good work in specified fields.
- Utilising the club’s assets and talent, particularly its players, to generate positive coverage of the Club’s commercial, community and charitable activities, adding value to the Club’s relationships with partners and stakeholders.
- Working with relevant departments within the Club to identify and plan effective, creative PR opportunities that fit with the Club’s commercial, community and charitable goals.
- Working with the Content team within the Media Department to develop creative internal and external PR opportunities that will make the Club a market-leader in non-football PR activation.
- Writing and delivering appropriate briefs to ensure that all assets and talent are adequately prepared for all relevant PR opportunities so that their involvement can be maximised.
For more information and to apply for this role click here: