Presentation & Planning Assistant @ IMG
October 26, 2018
Reporting into Planning Manager, the Presentation & Planning Assistant will be responsible for assisting the presentation & planning team in all aspects of the preparation and delivery of schedules & playlists to TX across IMG Studios suite of channels.
Contract type: Permanent
Location: London, Stockley Park
- Assist the Planning Manager, Media Planner/s and Presentation Schedulers in the creation & data entry of the monthly schedules
- Collate all weekly satellite details and request incoming feeds via bookings, issuing amendments as and when required
- Create and distribute and listings or reports as required per channel
- Liaise with the Channel Supervisor and Media Coordinators to ensure premier programming is on target for delivery, QC, compliance and sent to TX, reporting back any issues to the Planning Manager and/or media planner/s
- Updating inventories and monitoring media deliveries/availabilities/rights
- Short and long form data entry into Provys
- Prep playlists for the Presentation Scheduler/s
- Ensure weekly media list is updated and instructions for all promos, adverts, bumpers and sponsorship are clear
- Synopsis Writing
- Ad hoc TX duties e.g. covering Planning and Presentation Schedulers holidays/sickness, media usage reports
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties which are within the scope and purpose of the job.
The deadline for applications is Tuesday 30th October at 11:59pm.
For more information on this role and to apply, please click here.