Producer – EFL Partnership @ IMG Productions
May 16, 2019
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Reference: JR2307
Based: Stockley Park, London
Application Deadline: 26th May
- Ultimate responsibility for delivery of the live EFL match streams on time and on budget to agreed specification.
- To oversee the edits of the live match games in accordance with the EFL PP agreement with regular liaison with the Senior Producer
- Recruitment of freelance members of production team/live stream team/directors where necessary.
- To prepare the production schedule and budget alongside the Production Manager.
- Line management and on-the job training for production team members including Assistant Producers.
- Overseeing all post production of the programme, including graphics and sound.
- To manage live inserts.
- Responsible for adhering to compliance guidelines for broadcaster/client as appropriate
- Responsible for all matters of Health & Safety for the production, and supervising all shoot Risk Assessments.
- Management and co-ordination of Talent (presenting/contributor) hired to work on show.
- Able to manage a number of edit suites all running simultaneously.
- Comfortable working to extremely tight deadlines.
- Interest in and knowledge of remote production technology
- Experience and knowledge of match highlights editing.
- Extensive knowledge of Football League.
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties which are within the scope and purpose of the job
Apply for this job here.