Production Co-ordinator @ European Tour Productions
February 19, 2019
European Tour and IMG Productions are looking for a Production Co-ordinator to work at their Stockley Park-based studio.
The successful candidate will report in to the Production Manager and provide key production co-ordination and assistance to the Production Managers.
Key Accountabilities include:
- To provide key production assistance and co-ordination support across a range of productions.
- Arranging shoots, preparing call sheets and risk assessments.
- Looking after all travel arrangements for crew and contributors.
- Support the team with budgeting, contracting and general administrative duties.
- Ensuring Risk Assessments are properly created by the relevant Producer/ Technical Coordinator.
- Creating Call sheets and being point of contact for crew out of office hours.
- Clearing Archive footage and Music where applicable.
- Booking talent &arranging travel arrangements etc.
- Completing PAP post production paperwork.
- Cost tracking on a daily basis and keeping track of relevant costs with the Finance Assistant. Processing invoices and raising purchase orders.
- Trouble shooting and dealing with ad hoc production queries/duties within the department in conjunction with the Production Manager.
Click here to apply for this role: