Production Co-ordinator @ Evoke Films
February 15, 2019
Evoke Films are looking for a Production Co-ordinator to join their team on a fixed-term contract until December 2019. The successful candidate will assist the PMs and/or Producers to manage various productions across the account.
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: Wednesday, 27th February
- Assisting the PMs and Producers, as required in all areas of production relating to the key client
- Liaising with and responding to clients as instructed
- Organising multiple international shoots, booking freelancers, preparing call sheets, obtaining visas, carnets and permits, supporting the appropriate member of the production team in preparing the Risk Assessment, location and contributor releases, as well as other shoot related responsibilities
- Managing post production/edits, inc. schedules and deliverables, booking facilities and crew
- Coordinate the booking of edit suites, editors and digitizing needs for the content
- Acting as point of contact to key departmental financial accounts
- Updating costs in budgets on behalf of PMs, Producer
- Creating and managing small budgets (small shoots/edits)
- Looking after all travel arrangements for production staff, creative talent, crews and contributors
- Raising, managing and reconciling expenses. Processing PO’s and invoices
- Ensuring post production paperwork is completed and filed appropriately
- Clearing of any archive material as required in conjunction with the Rights and Clearance team
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties which are within the scope and purpose of the job.
Click here to apply for this role.