Production Co-ordinator @ Premier League Productions
May 8, 2019
Contract Type: Full-Time
Based: Stockley Park, London
Application Reference: JR2203
Application Deadline: Sunday, 12th May
Reporting into Production Manager, the Production Coordinator will provide key production co-ordination and assistance for Premier League Core programming and across the Premier League Productions team.
- To provide key production assistance and co-ordination support across Premier League Productions Core programming (weekly magazine shows);
- Organizing UK and International shoots: crewing camera operators, sourcing locations, talent and props;
- Booking voiceovers, editors and all post production facilities;
- Ensuring Risk Assessments are properly created by the relevant Producer
- Creating Call sheets and being point of contact for crew out of office hours;
- Clearing Archive footage and Music where applicable;
- Booking talent &arranging travel arrangements etc;
- Completing PAP post production paperwork;
- Cost tracking on a daily basis and keeping track of relevant costs with the Accounts Assistant. Processing invoices and raising purchase orders;
- Trouble shooting and dealing with ad hoc production queries/duties within the department in conjunction with the Production Manager;
- Managing floats and expenses;
- Being point of contact for internal and external clients;
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties which are within the scope and purpose of the job.
Click to apply.