Production Coordinator @ IMG
October 28, 2019
IMG Productions are the production partner for the FEI (Federation Equestrian International), the governing body for Equestrian sport. For the FEI, IMG produce weekly highlight programmes, a monthly magazine show, digital content and in collaboration with the Host Broadcaster, oversee distribution of the Live World Feeds.
- Responsible for assisting the Production Manager/Production Executive as required in all areas of production
- Organising international shoots
- Booking freelancers
- Preparing call sheets
- Supporting the appropriate member of the production team in preparing the Risk Assessment and looking after all domestic and international travel arrangements for crews and contributors
- Manage floats and float reconciliations
- Previous experience in a Production Assistant or Coordinator capacity
- Experience of raising purchase orders and raising payment forms for invoices and expenses
- Raising and Reconciliations of floats and credit cards, and producing call sheets
- Experience of completing post-production paperwork for broadcasters
This role will be based at the Uxbridge office in Stockley Park. Applications close Wednesday 31st October 2019.
Contract: Fixed term (6 months).
To apply please click here.