Production Executive @ Premier League Productions
June 3, 2019
Contract Type: Full-Time
Based: Stockley Park, London
Application Deadline: 12th June, 2019
Job Reference: JR2392
The Production Executive will be responsible to the Head of Production for the management of programmes for the PL Content Service from development to delivery, ensuring that shows are produced efficiently, on spec and on budget and adhere to all compliance issues.
- To effectively manage all staffing/resource matters in line with company HR policy including a proactive approach towards career development, diversity and performance management. Liaising with the HR team as appropriate
- To effectively maintain clear lines of communication with all staff ensuring that any potential issues are highlighted at the earliest opportunity
- To effectively manage and develop the production team including appraisals, succession planning and ongoing coaching and development
- Responsible for the management of programmes, as specified by the HoP, and ensuring the assigned programmes are produced efficiently and on budget and adhere to compliance and H&S guidelines with appropriate production insurance in place;
- Will be expected to Production Manage output– as well as to get shows up and running in order to hand over to departmental Production Manager or to cover Production Managers leave as necessary
- To oversee and spot check productions to ensure they adhere to legislation, editorial policy and production guidelines and provide guidance or briefing sessions on any issues
- To provide commercial advice to the programme producers during formulation of editorial policy, and recommend methods to facilitate reduced costs and increased efficiency
- To control the management of programme budgets and monitor all programme costs to ensure that budgets are met, appropriate efficiencies achieved and appropriate margins are attained, advising the Head of Production in situations when concerns arise
- To be aware of current outside practices and costs in order to deliver the most cost effective budget
- To oversee the delivery of all programme material, ensuring that all post production paperwork is satisfactorily completed meeting necessary timetables
- Provide accurate financial forecast and production updates to the HOP, identifying problems/risks in time to provide workable solutions
- Ensuring appropriate legal paperwork is in place to include, but not limited to, Freelancer T&C’s, 3rd party supplier contracts, rights agreements etc, for all the programme areas the PE is responsible for.
Click here to apply for this role.