Production Manager @ IMG Studios
June 12, 2018
IMG Studios are looking for a Production Manager to report to the Head of Production. The Production Manager will work alongside the Producer and manage all staffing and facility elements of the live shows, including the social media show.
Contract type: Full-time
Location: London – Stockley Park
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing all the production elements of the live Football related show
- Scheduling freelance producers/ap’s/gfx ops, etc.
- Regularly liaising with IMG Studios re facility hire
- Ensuring Risk Assessments are properly created;
- Clearing or Archive footage and Music where applicable;
- Organising satellite playouts via SNG or local feed points if required
- Regularly liaising with IMG Technical re feeds
- Managing the budget, producing regular cost summaries
- Establishing good working relationship with clients
- Ensuring talent, guests travel/accommodation is organised when required
- Completing and checking PasB and PAP post production paperwork and filing correctly;
- Updating the Production Executive/ Head of Production on a weekly basis of relevant costs with the Accounts Assistant;
- Troubleshooting and dealing with ad hoc production queries/duties within the department;
- Negotiating deals with freelance staff and contractors;
- Managing post production edits and bookings;
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties which are within the scope and purpose of the job.
Applications close on 14th June 2018.
For more information please click here.