Production Manager @ Premier League Production News
April 12, 2019
PLP News are seeking Production Manager who will work alongside the editorial team and assist the Production Executive as well as the Head of Production across Premier League Productions’ programming.
The primary focus of this role is Premier League News – 3 x 30 minute bulletins per day Monday to Friday.
- Preparing and managing production and departmental budgets, improving cost efficiency
- Managing day-to-day production logistics for various programme formats, ensuring they are produced
efficiently, on budget and adhere to compliance and H&S guidelines
- Client liaison for ad hoc productions – Ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Identify efficiencies and workflow improvements across the department
- Responsible for supplier negotiations and contractual issues with supplier agreements, federations,
other broadcasters, and stakeholder.
- Maintain clear lines of communication with all staff, freelancers, key suppliers and any stakeholders
ensuring that any potential issue are highlighted at the earliest opportunity
- Ensuring all the necessary paperwork – Contracts, insurance, risk assessments – are in place
Click here to apply for this role.