Production Manager @ Premier League Productions
January 8, 2019
PLP are looking for a Production Manager to join their Stockley Park-based team.
The Production Manager reports to the Production Executive.
Deadline for applications is 11th January, 2019.
- Managing production budgets and schedules in conjunction with Production Executive
- Managing productions alongside the Producer and overseeing the production team
- Line management and on-the-job training of production staff
- Overseeing shoots (local & international) with Production Coordinator
- Hiring and engaging freelance staff and contractors, negotiating deals
- Clearing archive footage
- Managing and coordinating post production edits and bookings
- Preparing budgets for programmes in development
- Cost tracking and reporting, purchase ordering, post-production paperwork
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties which are within the scope and purpose of the job.
For more information and to apply for this role click here: