Senior Account Executive @ CAA (Creative Artists Agency)
March 21, 2018
Contract Type: Full-Time
Closing Date: 19th April
Job Reference: AWND-616348
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) are one of the the world’s leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. CAA have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Executive to join our activation team to work across one of our biggest accounts in tennis. As a key member of our activation team we are looking for an outgoing individual who is enthusiastic, highly motivated and has experience delivering successful activation programmes.
The successful candidate will be supporting the account management of Jaguar UK & Global Tennis as Jaguar UK are the official Car Partner of The Championships, Wimbledon.
As Senior Account Executive you are tasked with the management of sponsorship activations, specifically driving forward activation of the Jaguar Tennis partnership.
- Account management support of Jaguar’s Tennis partnership
- Work in conjunction with the account teams on the development and implementation of year-round activation plans
- Lead on the day-to-day account handling of: status reports, contact reports, activation planners, ambassador and event briefs and meeting and event logistics
- Regular client liaison and management
- Assist the creation and implementation of the activation strategy, co-ordinating with suppliers, rights holders and agencies to ensure delivery of flawless activation
- Support the team on activation briefs through presentation research and writing to logistical and budget planning
- Work closely with internal PR, Digital and Events teams to ensure all activity is integrated and maximised
- Attend client and agency events
- Manage and represent clients onsite
- Responsible for tracking the success of the activation campaigns and drafting review documents
- Conduct research around Client brand health, sponsorship performance and market opportunities
To apply for this job follow the link: