Senior Partnerships Manager @ Saracens Rugby Club
March 28, 2018
Contract Type: Full-Time
Based: London, United Kingdom
Job Reference: AOAS-212815
Saracens RFC are looking for a Senior Partnerships Manager who will be responsible for providing world class client servicing to the club’s commercial partners and delivering the strategic plan for the club’s commercial partner programme with an emphasis on renewal and up-selling opportunities.
Saracens are looking for someone who has the following skills:
- GCSE & A level qualifications.
- University degree.
- At least 4 years’ experience in the Sport Industry, specifically Sponsorships and Partnerships.
- Computer literate and confident in MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills.
- Outstanding presentation skills, verbal and written.
- First rate knowledge of the Sports Industry, specifically the Sponsorship and Partnerships landscape.
- Strict time and diary management skills.
- Experience in formulating, managing and delivering against budgets.
- Experience in dealing with Senior Stakeholders
For more information and to apply click here: