Senior Regional Account Manager @ Zoggs
March 28, 2018
Contract Type: Full-Time
Based: Birmingham, England
Job Reference: AJPX-574666
Zoggs are looking for someone who can maximise and manage territory sales for Local Leisure Sites and Indepedent Retailers for the Zoggs brand. This person will also ensure visually impactful brand presence and resultant sell-through at site level and will also provide existing accounts with optimum call coverage, balancing forward order business with ongoing replenishment orders.
Zoggs are looking for someone who has:
- Minimum 2 years sales experience ideally in the retail/leisure sector
- Preferably has sales experience across the sports and/or textiles industry
- High quality negotiation skills and financial acumen.
- Educated to A level Standard or equivalent
- A team player with integrity and ability to form mutually beneficially relationships both internally and externally.
- Show leaderships skills and able to manage and develop a Regional Account Manager
- Hard working, resilient and not afraid to get his or her hands dirty
- Entrepreneurial in spirit, but disciplined in approach.
- They will see themselves as a salesperson and will really enjoy selling
- They must be confident and persuasive in nature, but above all be capable of delivering customer requirements in an organised and efficient manner
- Cares passionately about the brand and willing to go the extra mile
Apply for this role here: