Social Media Producer @ talkSPORT
November 24, 2020
Closing Date: 7th December
talkSport is looking for a Social Media Producer. The role is a key part of a vibrant and varied social media team; From creating shareable video captured in our state-of-the-art radio studios, to working with presenters and producers on polls to engage our audience.
Day to day you will:
- Produce video and graphics capturing key moments from our radio output
- Create and edit new features, executing them using our talent and guests
- Advise producers and presenters on best use of social media
- Attend sporting events and capture social media content
What they’re looking for from you:
- Experience working in social media
- Be a skilled video editor comfortable with Adobe Premiere
- Be able to use Photoshop to at least a basic level
- Have a solid understanding of how sports fans consume content on social media
- Be passionate about sport, radio and social media
For more information and to apply for the role, click here.