Sport Features Editor @ Telegraph Sport
October 11, 2020
Closing Date: 19th October 2020
Telegraph Sport is looking for a Sport Feature’s Editor. This role is a key member of the Sport editing team, responsible for commissioning features content across digital and print.
- Commissioning features content for all Telegraph Sport platforms.
- Working on short, medium and long-term content suitable for The Telegraph’s digital and print audiences.
- Assisting and working closely with the Sports Editor on the commissioning and prosecution of features content.
- Coming up with creative solutions to the successful digital publishing of features.
- Developing ideas across men’s and women’s sport and different platforms.
- Planning and prosecuting with constant reference to The Telegraph’s subscription strategy.
- Experience of commissioning within a fast-moving editorially driven Sports department.
- Experience of planning content across a number of platforms.
- Experience of publishing content creatively on digital and in print.
- Able to respond well under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Broad knowledge of a wide variety of men’s and women’s sport.
- Understanding of social media and data.
- Knowledge and understanding of The Telegraph’s subscription strategy.
For more information and to apply for the role, click here.