|TV Content & Production|
|CNBC is the recognized global leader in business news, providing real-time financial market coverage and business information. CNBC’s international operations include regional networks in Europe and Asia-Pacific that provide the latest market information, unrivalled coverage of breaking news, in-depth analysis, and interviews with business leaders. CNBC in Europe reaches more than 110 million households, in addition to leading banks, financial institutions, and hotels across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. CNBC in Asia-Pacific reaches more than 70 million households in 21 countries. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.|
|They will work in close collaboration and coordinate with the editorial and technical teams in the London newsroom, including senior show producers and broadcast operations, on overall content and production. They will also work closely with the CNBC.com team and the Social Media & Digital Video teams internationally, and contribute to our multiplatform content. This role reports to the Senior Employee and Executive Producer, News & Programming and is based in London.|
|• Produce a daily sports news bulletin, including conceiving story ideas and selecting appropriate images and video footage
• Communicate with show teams, senior producers, anchors, digital and operations staff to ensure sports content is harmonized across platforms
• Report on sporting developments on a standalone basis and create compelling packages for shows across CNBC
• Develop and execute ideas for feature programming on sports
• Liaise with third-party sports producers to acquire relevant content
• Write articles for CNBC.com, including original reporting and write-ups of TV programming
• Develop and present sports content for CNBC’s digital platforms
• Manage and effectively use CNBC’s newsroom systems (graphics, CGs, Hotboards)
• Work closely with our legal and compliance team to ensure all sports content is Ofcom cleared and appropriate.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
• Outstanding news judgement and deep editorial expertise on sports and business
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.